Menu

Somebody please PLEASE tell 23 month old ds...

Said brothers and sisters have no clue what they're saying. Thank God.

Ah! I assumed then knew darned well what they were saying ;)

I remember a couple of years ago dd learned there was a correct usage for the word @ss. It was even in one of her favorite Christmas carols! She got such a kick out of singing it because she could say a "bad" word and get away with it :lol:

I did squash that one before it got out of hand....

When my oldest was about 2, he pronounced Ice as "as*" My brother thought it would be funny to get him to say "Big Ice Fish" at Red Lobster one evening... UGH.

My 4yo pronounced "souveneir" as "soupeneir" too cute, but he's since corrected himself.

I can only imagine the truck... :lol:

My niece did the same thing when she was 2. It was hilarious because she said it during a birthday party at my house. She looked out the window and said it. Everybody paused and shook their head in wonder if that is what she said or not. My bil said yep she said it guys!! :lol:

Holly

I had a little cousin who said the same thing, and was especially enamored by the garbage truck. Said cousin was in the yard one day when the garbageman came, and he shouted that particular rendition of the word while pointing directly at it--and the garbageman. God bless that man for simply smiling and waving...he must have heard it before.:001_huh:

You know what I mean.

Guest Virginia Dawn

Thankfully my ds said "chuck" for truck. When we were driving down the highway and a truck passed us he would look out the window and say "up chuck." :-)