Menu

PayPal Plug-In? Anybody here have this?

I asked about it awhile back, but I think it was brand-new then. Maybe some of you have now had a chance to try it and give me some feedback about it. Any problems with it?

Obviously I don't have an answer.....what is a PAYPAL plug-in?? :001_huh:

It is conjuring up a fragrance plug-in........ :lol:

As long as you have money in your PayPal account, you can pay for stuff anywhere - even on sites that don't accept PayPal.

It creates a one time use unique credit card number to use just for that one transaction, charges it to your PayPal account, and - poof - it's done.

:hurray:

Cool!!!!

So what if you don't have money in your PP account....say you use your bank account or cc #. Would it then come out of there ?

Uh. I. Don't. Know.

I thought I was doing good with knowing what it is. :D I guess I'm one of those anal chicks who keeps a little money in that account "on the side" just in case of a curriculum emergency.

I'm not sure if it works with your cc or e-check funded type transactions...hmmm. . . I wonder.

Uh. I. Don't. Know.

I thought I was doing good with knowing what it is. :D I guess I'm one of those anal chicks who keeps a little money in that account "on the side" just in case of a curriculum emergency.

I'm not sure if it works with your cc or e-check funded type transactions...hmmm. . . I wonder.

Curriculum emergency, you know that's funny, girl! I had one yesterday, thankfully a fellow boardie was able to help me out.

So what if you don't have money in your PP account....say you use your bank account or cc #. Would it then come out of there ?

Dh has been using this plug in for all his on-line transactions. He feels it's safer than actually using our CC because it is a unique number so if it is ever used again it will be denied. Of course, he hasn't converted me yet. :tongue_smilie: But then again he hasn't tried either.