Menu

How many pages per day in Easy Grammar?

hsmom2011

:lurk5: for you.. I scheduled out EG3 into our school year by topic(x number of pages for pronouns..completing through the review in 2 weeks so then x number of pages per day) Some days she has done 2-3 pages per day and some days just 1... Hope someone else is more helpful!

Wow, we just typically do 1 per day. My youngest would not tolerate more than that - but this is our first year homeschooling and we decided to homeschool all year through summer. So, our pace is more relaxed right now:D

Notice that my dd was 11yo when she did EG. I wouldn't have required her to do that many pages when she was younger, either. :-)

Of course, I purposely waited until she was that old to do formal grammar study. :-)

I got Easy Grammar Plus for seventh grade and we would read through the "lesson" pages, then do one workbook exercise page a day. I saved some of the exercises in each area for eighth grade and we're going back over the "lesson" pages this year, then he's completing those other exercises. I also added in the new, EG Ultimate book this year and he does one page of that a day, too....

Thank you everyone! I was having trouble figuring out how to break it down when flipping through the books. I wish they included a daily schedule like Saxon.

For any book, divide the number of pages or lessons by the amount of school days (or weeks) you want it finished in, and make the quotient your average. :001_smile: