Menu

JcPenney's just can't get it right!

A couple of months ago I ordered so nursing bras from JcPenneys using their ship to store option. Well it took nearly 2 weeks for them to get there so they sent me a rewards certificate in the mail. The letter attached says "please accept this $25 merchandise certificate...." and the certificate attached is for $10:confused:. Ok fine, so I go to use it on a couple of kids shirts online and I get the message "sorry this rewards certificate has expired". Really? You can't make this stuff up!

:banghead::cursing:

A couple of months ago I ordered so nursing bras from JcPenneys using their ship to store option. Well it took nearly 2 weeks for them to get there so they sent me a rewards certificate in the mail. The letter attached says "please accept this $25 merchandise certificate...." and the certificate attached is for $10:confused:. Ok fine, so I go to use it on a couple of kids shirts online and I get the message "sorry this rewards certificate has expired". Really? You can't make this stuff up!

:banghead::cursing:

Do you still have the letter that came with the certificate? I'd contact someone there about it.

Yep, I posted on their Facebook page and all I got was "oops, the certificate will be good by Saturday and we no longer have the $25 rewards".

I agree that the store is terrible now! I went in there briefly and promptly left! This is probably the last business I do with them!

Doesn't surprise me. Have you been in store lately? Since the changes, they have gone to h*ll in a hurry!

:iagree:

I called the JCP corporate office recently to find out if they're going in a new direction, given the views their spokesperson is spreading about "cruelty-free" closets. http://vegan.ellen.warnerbros.com/blog/make_your_closet_cruelty_free_0305.php

I told them we'll fill our cruel closets somewhere else. :glare: