Menu

Hey y'all, Yummy Meats just rang my doorbell

Fortunately, due to my long immersion in The Hive, I knew way better than to answer the door. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: And after reading all of the door-to-door meat stories here I *wish* one of them would show up at my door. Unfortunately (fortunately!) I don't think we have those in Canada.

Tell me about these meat guys -- are they all scams?

I had some come to my house a few weeks ago. I was unloading my groceries and had no time for sales pitch. I told them that, and told them I had no money to spend. While I was telling them this they set up their meat on my porch and started their pitch! Most aggressive sales pitch I've ever come across.

I finally got them to leave. I'd never heard of door-to-door meat-marketing, and didn't know about this scam.

:lol: And after reading all of the door-to-door meat stories here I *wish* one of them would show up at my door. Unfortunately (fortunately!) I don't think we have those in Canada.

Hey Sarah, They are in Canada also. We have a local fish farm, they have a tank on the back of the truck with live fish in it. I don't buy from them. I've heard that they select the fish and kill it, remove the head wrap it up and sell it by the pound. Atleast, you would know when it died, since they killed it right in front of you!

I will not clean a fish. Period. So, I have to buy mine all prettied up from the grocery store.