Menu

35 wks pregnant and my entire body hurts!

WHY? I feel like my hips are out of place, my fingers hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts and my muscles ache! I don't remember feeling like this with other pregnancies! I did however have body aches while nursing my youngest and ramped up the vitamin d intake and felt better within days.

Is it just normal pregnancy aches and pains or something else?

I felt like that with my last one and could barely move I was so miserable. She ended up coming right around 35 weeks via placental abruption, but when they sent everything to the lab, I had also had some kind of intrauterine infection (can't remember the exact details) that probably contributed to my misery.

Ok...I Googled...I think this was it....chorioamnionitis.

I'm right there with you. This is my 3rd pregnancy and my c-section is scheduled for April 18th. My joints all hurt so bad that I'm hardly getting any sleep. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with my other two either. Maybe it is a 3rd pregnancy thing? Combined with horrible allergies, I'm a pretty miserable mama! At least we get to be done before it gets way too hot though!

I'm right there with you. This is my 3rd pregnancy and my c-section is scheduled for April 18th. My joints all hurt so bad that I'm hardly getting any sleep. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with my other two either. Maybe it is a 3rd pregnancy thing? Combined with horrible allergies, I'm a pretty miserable mama! At least we get to be done before it gets way too hot though!

:iagree:

I haven't slept much either...and oh my the allergies! If it wasn't for Zyrtec, afrin, and chlortrimeton I would surely die!

Sorry you are feeling bad...we are on the home stretch though!