Menu

anyone have experience with readinga-z.com??

momma aimee

I used when I taught in a private school setting when I had several reading groups coming to my room. I LOVED it. It is very complete and was so easy to use. I had the materials already copied and used it with my dd in K and paired it with OPGTR. I thought it rocked! I would use it again in a heartbeat.

In the past they have offered a preview week once a year. I think I received an e-mail a few times telling me about it. You might try signing up for their e-mail list and see what they offer. I downloaded several readers at the time but never used them. It seems like if I don't use something within an hour of printing it I lose it and never remember to use it with the kids. :glare:

I've been using this program for a couple of months now. I think it's worth the cost. I do not print out the books - you can click on "projectable" and your dc can read it on the computer easily. If I had to print the books, I'd be frustrated with the cost of printing the books and the time involved.

Actually I am currently at a place where English books are less so what do you think guys if I subscribe reading a-z for my 9 and 8 years kidz ,how will their books for reading curriculum of grade 3,4 and 5.

What is the subscription charges for month?and how many reading books per year?