Menu

Great Documentary Series to go along with China series

Mandylubug

We are a netflix family and have found the Documentary Series "Wild China" very suitable for our studies of Ancient China so far. In SOTW V1 AG; it recommends The Story of Ping.. in this fun story Ping the duck meets "fishing birds". The first episode of Wild China also shows "fishing birds".. my kids are LOVING the series so far and hopefully we can use it for future Ancient China discussions...

Thought I would pass along the info :) I haven't previewed the other episodes so watch at your own risk, ha ha!

eta: I hate it when the title of a thread isn't typed correctly.. I meant China Studies not series :(

Edited by Mandylubug

We loved Wild China series too! And speaking of fishing birds...I remember watching a "Sunrise Earth" episode (LOVE that show) that spent a morning showing those fishermen and their birds (can't remember if it was in China specifically though) just in case you ever come across that one somewhere--beautiful!