Menu

Spanish- now what

I am going to cry. The boys came home from their cc class saying their Spanish teacher is moving to California.... Many, many homeschoolers have taken from her over the years. She is fabulous.. She is a native speaker. She is the only Spanish teacher at the cc... So my boys will be entering Spanish 3 with a brand new teacher if they can find one... Plus it may not even make since there are only 5 of them in Spanish 2... I was going to have her write the recommendation for my oldest as she is the only "real" teacher he has had other than online PA homeschooler teachers and I don't know that they know him well enough..... I guess I can just print off the forms from TCU and Baylor...but they might change.. Should I also have her write another general one, but how would that work.. Don't they normally want them sealed. AACK.. This is totally wrecking my plans. I was counting on my oldest taking all 4 semesters so he wouldn't have to take it at his "real" college... NOOOOOOOOO