Menu

Calling Dr. Hive!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't want to suppress it if it is dry. Does she have a cold? For night try the Vicks on the bottoms of her feet with socks trick. During the day I would do warm liquids and maybe Mucinex to loosen it up? If there is nothing to cough up maybe she needs allergy meds?

What kind of tea? I have some sleepy time tea with vanilla... would that work with the honey? I just hope she doesn't have the beginnings of what ever bug is going around the school. When I dropped her off this morning I was told that 6 kids out 16 was out sick yesterday.

Dd had something similar earlier this year. May or may not have been pertussis, we never did find out for sure. We tried honey, and it helped a bit, but the only thing that really made a difference was small doses of prescription cough syrup.

Don't waste your money on the homeopathic cough medicines they have for preschoolers. They don't do a darn thing. :glare: