Menu

Where is a good place to find xl twin bedding that feels good & isn't too expensive?

Plucky

I'd recommend looking for sales on-line at either Lands End or The Company Store if you want really nice quality sheets. They will be a little more money, but if they are washed regularly, they will last through college, and they will be comfortable.

One of the worst purcashes I've ever made with regard to bedding was a dorm "bed in a bag" set from Bed Bath & Beyond. The comforter filling bunched up after only a couple of washes, and the comforter and flat sheet were both very short -- not at all comfortable for a 6' tall kiddo.

Since then, for what I spent on that set, I've been able to piece together a set of comforter & sheets from The Company Store and Lands End, and they've held up very well after 3 years of use.

HTH,

Brenda

I'd recommend looking for sales on-line at either Lands End or The Company Store if you want really nice quality sheets. They will be a little more money, but if they are washed regularly, they will last through college, and they will be comfortable.

One of the worst purcashes I've ever made with regard to bedding was a dorm "bed in a bag" set from Bed Bath & Beyond. The comforter filling bunched up after only a couple of washes, and the comforter and flat sheet were both very short -- not at all comfortable for a 6' tall kiddo.

Since then, for what I spent on that set, I've been able to piece together a set of comforter & sheets from The Company Store and Lands End, and they've held up very well after 3 years of use.

HTH,

Brenda

Thanks, Brenda. That is one of the things that worry me. I don't want to buy crap.

Target has bamboo sheets. These are like butter, and just heavenly!

I have found that they sell out quite quickly...so keep your eyes open.

I may need to buy a set for me. I had a couple pairs of bamboo socks and they were heavenly, too.