Menu

Advertise you PaperbackSwap account here...

Challenging the Verdict: A Cross-Examination of Lee Strobel's "The Case for Christ" Earl Doherty

Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life Daniel C. Dennett

THE EGYPT CODE ROBERT BAUVAL

Endless Forms Most Beautiful Sean B Carroll

Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea Carl Zimmer

The Genius of China Robert Temple

God: The Failed Hypotheisis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist Victor J Stenger

God Theory The: Universes Zero-Point Fields and What's Behind It All Bernard Haisch

Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music Barry Parker

Making the Best of Basics: Family Preparedness Handbook James Talmage Stevens

The Man Who Loved China: The Fantastic Story of the Eccentric Scientist Who Unlocked the Mysteries of the Middle Kingdom Simon Winchester

The Quantum Zoo: A Tourist's Guide to the Never-Ending Universe Marcus Chown

The Secret Pulse of Time: Making Sense of Life's Scarcest Commodity Stefan Klein

Sun of gOd: Discover the Self-Organizing Consciousness That Underlies Everything Gregory Sams

Talisman : Sacred Cities Secret Faith Graham Hancock - Robert Bauval

The Top 10 Myths About Evolution Cameron Smith - Charles Sullivan

I have had all of these books on my account for well over a year and haven't had a single offer in all that time. I have them on auto-request but they just don't show up that often. Apparenty I have obscure reading habits.

I am looking for these books. I have had them on my wanted list for at least 18 months and haven't had a single offer.

Edited by KidsHappen

Challenging the Verdict: A Cross-Examination of Lee Strobel's "The Case for Christ" Earl Doherty

Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life Daniel C. Dennett

THE EGYPT CODE ROBERT BAUVAL

Endless Forms Most Beautiful Sean B Carroll

Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea Carl Zimmer

The Genius of China Robert Temple

God: The Failed Hypotheisis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist Victor J Stenger

God Theory The: Universes Zero-Point Fields and What's Behind It All Bernard Haisch

Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music Barry Parker

Making the Best of Basics: Family Preparedness Handbook James Talmage Stevens

The Man Who Loved China: The Fantastic Story of the Eccentric Scientist Who Unlocked the Mysteries of the Middle Kingdom Simon Winchester

The Quantum Zoo: A Tourist's Guide to the Never-Ending Universe Marcus Chown

The Secret Pulse of Time: Making Sense of Life's Scarcest Commodity Stefan Klein

Sun of gOd: Discover the Self-Organizing Consciousness That Underlies Everything Gregory Sams

Talisman : Sacred Cities Secret Faith Graham Hancock - Robert Bauval

The Top 10 Myths About Evolution Cameron Smith - Charles Sullivan

I have had all of these books on my account for well over a year and haven't had a single offer in all that time. I have them on auto-request but they just don't show up that often. Apparenty I have obscure reading habits.

Do you want these books or are you offering them? You may have better luck on BookMooch with some of these. I've offered all kinds of weird books to give away and people have always grabbed them. Once, a man in Canada wanted one of my books (which I found at a give-away table at church) and to help offset shipping, he gave me extra points.

I'd list mine but I have so many credits and so many real-life obligations I removed my books for a bit.

I am looking for like-minded readers to spend some of these credits.

You could also make a deal with someone not on PBS to get books for them and they pay you for them. I know I'm looking for someone to do that for me, as PBS won't let me have an account {long story}. I've got 3 or 4 books right now on PBS that I could really use.

I have a PBS bookshelf and also a post in the WL multiples for March thread in the PBS forums. My user name there is TanyaMT in the forums.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/members_books.php?m=Z0RiUGVKdk9BMjQ9

I hope others will post their shelf links - I have credits to spend too on books for the kids mainly.

What books are you looking for for your kiddos? I get lots of kids books but don't have a PBS account. I'd be willing to swap 2 kids books for 1 book I need from PBS though if you are interested.

Do you want these books or are you offering them? You may have better luck on BookMooch with some of these. I've offered all kinds of weird books to give away and people have always grabbed them. Once, a man in Canada wanted one of my books (which I found at a give-away table at church) and to help offset shipping, he gave me extra points.

Please point me in the direction and info on how to use. TIA

What books are you looking for for your kiddos? I get lots of kids books but don't have a PBS account. I'd be willing to swap 2 kids books for 1 book I need from PBS though if you are interested.

We're pretty eclectic honestly. I have a nearly 10yo boy who loves YA sci-fi (alternate history, alternate realities, nothing with romance in it or excessive violence - he reads older level than his age). Those are hard to find! I have a 6yo who is a struggling reader. He likes books with realistic animals in them, especially ala Millicent Selsam. And a 4yo girl who is all about the princesses. Oh, and any curriculum we see along the way for TOG Y4, audio or regular.