Menu

AAS to send back or sell used

I am still in my one year return time frame for AAS and was wondering if anyone knows if it is just easier or if you get more of your money back to sell used or better to send it bac for the refund?? Is it really a full refund? Do they charge restocking fee's? Do they refund EVERYTHING or just the main stuff? We bought the whole shabang. The boxes, bag, TM, ST pckg & all. 160$ worth for levels one and two.

We've just decided it is too much for spelling and we would rather spend our time doing extra Math practice or reading. Nothing against the program itself, I just dont thinkit is needed around here.

They're return policy is great. If I remember from others that have had to use it the only thing you won't get a refund on is the shipping costs (which is pretty typical for most companies) If you're still unsure email or call them, they are fabulous and will make sure you know just what to do and just what you'll get refunded.