Menu

Sample essay sites? (x posted on hs board)

Vida Winter

I have looked for something similiar in the past. When I'm reading a book I like to read well written essays about the book to hep me think of good conversations to have with my boys.

But I could only ever find badly written ones, or websites that offer the first page or paragraph and then want you to pay for the rest of the essay. These sites are designed for students paying for someone to write a essay for them.

I hope you have better luck then I did when searching.

I have looked for something similiar in the past. When I'm reading a book I like to read well written essays about the book to hep me think of good conversations to have with my boys.

But I could only ever find badly written ones, or websites that offer the first page or paragraph and then want you to pay for the rest of the essay. These sites are designed for students paying for someone to write a essay for them.

I hope you have better luck then I did when searching.

I'll keep searching! I had not expected this type of thing to be hard to find.

I'll keep searching! I had not expected this type of thing to be hard to find.

PM me if you find anything. I never had any luck. What I am planning to do is when possible get the cliff notes related to books we are reading. That is (If I remember cliff notes probably) the same as having a good essay on the book in question.