Menu

if you use a physical, commercially buy-able, planner

momma aimee

which one?

I got one, for this year, from the teachers store. it is 85% fine. i could use one like it next year. buttttttt i will be planning 2 kids, not one, and i'd like a weekend spot. i do not plan weekends, but if DH is gone on a weekend day we usually school and i'd like to be able to record it since i log work we do, i did not plan, in my plan book so it becomes a record book as i use it.

suggestions.

I have the Well-Planned Day Student Planner on my wishlist. Just waiting for the 2012-2013's to come out in April. The "mom" one is too busy for me, but the Student Planner looks good. ETA: one aspect that I like is that it has a place to record books read each quarter (something I forget to do).

Edited by alisoncooks

Since I use mine to plan somewhat, but also as a record of what was done, I actually just use 2 of the regular cheapie plan books, one for each child. When I file away their notebooks and workbooks, I just put their plan book for the year with it. It has what we did every year in it.

Mine has space for all 7 days and then an extra column on the end (like for an 8th day) labeled notes. I used the notes column to record weekend educational events.

I use The Ultimate Homeschool Planner by Debra Bell. I received it for Christmas, and I have used it faithfully since. I have purchased The Well-Planned Day twice.... It is lovely and has fun extras, but the actual planning format never works for me. I need boxes. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Homeschool-Planner-Debra-Bell/dp/1935495658/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332038634&sr=8-1

I have the Well-Planned Day Student Planner on my wishlist. Just waiting for the 2012-2013's to come out in April. The "mom" one is too busy for me, but the Student Planner looks good. ETA: one aspect that I like is that it has a place to record books read each quarter (something I forget to do).

They are out now, and on a pre-release sale through March.

Check out homeeducatingfamily.com