Menu

La supplement

Ohmomjacquie

Hi! New to this board and the classical approach to schooling.we are currently using a work book type program but will be using my father's world for third grade next year.most la is built in but for third grade they suggest primary language lessons as a supplement.it had mixed reviews although what I saw of it looks good.them I saw queen homeschool has a similar style program and better reviews.sort of lost/confused.I think I want something similar in style and not a full blown grammar program.any suggestions are appreciated.

We used PLL for all of second grade and part of third until I got caught up in the "who's child knows more" competition with a friend. It made me doubt our decision for a charlotte Mason education. I am really regretting this and am trying to work out how to go back to our roots so to speak. What I am trying to say is that Primary Language Lessons is a great tool if that is the route you want to go. We miss it.... even y 8yr old says he misses it.