Menu

I just pushed "buy"... on a lot of things....

LittleIzumi

I love tax return season. :D

Although the numbers lining up on my spending tracker are a bit daunting. But still.

So far I have Beast Academy, AAR 1, AAS 3, AAS 4, and Dancing Bears FastTrack Set coming to my house. Three Miquon books have been purchased and downloaded as pdfs. My Peggy Kaye book set is coming from FSOT. The Amazon order is next with the books and the laser toner and enough paper to cover my entire house. :party:

Congrats! I am sure it is exciting to buy new curric. :-D

BTW I am just curious, why do you guys get tax returns? I get a statement from IRAS and only pay that much. So there is never any 'return'.

where do you buy your laser toner from? Amazon? We stopped using typical outlets years ago and have been buying ours from ebay. We found someone w/ umpteen thousands of sales w/ a good track record and have never been disappointed. Buy our cartridges there too. The savings are phenomenal, a $140 cartridge for $30 kind of savings. Hubby used to buy the refill kits at the computer stores, now he just buys the toner on ebay. Its like 3 or 4 bottles of toner vs one that we'd get at the store. Since he already has the burn-tool, he can skip the kit and just get the toner. REALLY helps the homeschool budget.

I have a high-capacity laserjet and I love it! As affordable as the prints are, the cartridge was a bear to pay for, always seemed to need replacing at the most inopportune time. And now we've found a way to make it even more affordable.

Congrats! I am sure it is exciting to buy new curric. :-D

BTW I am just curious, why do you guys get tax returns? I get a statement from IRAS and only pay that much. So there is never any 'return'.

They take taxes based on a few factors (mainly number of people in your family), and then once a year evaluate many other factors (like your income and tax-deductible expenses) and give back or request more based on that. I don't know why they don't just evaluate it like that in the first place, but hey. :tongue_smilie: