Menu

New Avatar

Well, your children are cute, but honestly, avatars on here are so small that it's hard to really see their faces. And you can't even enlarge the picture by clicking on it, which stinks. 'Specially since I always forget that, and click on them anyway. :tongue_smilie:

And I was kinda partial to the baby legs. :D

I loved the chubby baby legs. We call ours lushious legs. Lushious? lucious?? For pete's sake, how do you spell that word?? Wait......luscious? That's it.

I agree-- your avatar always made me smile! Your kids are beautiful, but it's hard to believe those chubby baby legs are that old now!

astrid (partial to your chubby baby legs, but I hate change-- that's why I've never changed my avatar from my dog--and I use the same one for Ravelry!)

I agree-- your avatar always made me smile! Your kids are beautiful, but it's hard to believe those chubby baby legs are that old now!

astrid (partial to your chubby baby legs, but I hate change-- that's why I've never changed my avatar from my dog--and I use the same one for Ravelry!)

:iagree:It's unanimous. Back to the baby legs. And the "Three Girls" picture is a few years old now, so they are even bigger yet! Boo hoo!