Menu

Where to buy printer ink?

Does anyone buy printer ink online and if so, from where? I usually buy it from Target, but I had hoped to find some at a better price on Amazon. I just opened up the cartridges I bought from Amazon, and they are starter packages, in plastic. :( Now I am so leery of buying any ink online.... If I were to buy from Amazon and made sure it was sold by Amazon, would that ensure a cartridge in a box? I have Prime and would love to get it from there, but not if I don't know what I'm getting.

ETA: This is for a Brother printer

I've been buying from LD Products for years. If you sign up for their newsletter they constantly send coupons for free shipping. I found that they had the best prices on off brand cartridges. They also carry name brand, but I also bought the off brand Canon cartridges and used them without a problem. I just recently bought an HP and they dont have the cartridges I need now. I found the best price for the new cartridges was Costco.

I read a recommendation from this forum for InkMarts on ebay and have purchased my ink only from him for maybe 2 years? Shipping is fast and the ink is cheap.

Okay, I am intrigued by these people...I think my next order will come from them. If that doesn't work out, refilling my own could be a possibility, as well.