Menu

I think the urge to nest is a cruel joke...

And boy do I have the nesting bug! I am 33wks pregnant and have been purging toys and cleaning out drawers all morning. Now I am so pooped out I can't catch my breath. Why is it when you are pregnant you drop everything? Then you have to contort yourself to pick it up?

I hear you! I'm 38 weeks, and I dropped both the soap and the shampoo in the shower last night...and it's a pretty small shower! I didn't think I'd be able to pick them up without opening the door. And then I hear dh chuckling at me from the bedroom to boot!

As for the nesting, I'm glad I had the urge to do some stuff back in late January/early February, because I certainly haven't have the energy to do anything productive this month!

:lol::lol: I'm 37 weeks pregnant and that urge has not hit me, probably due to having the stomach flu for two weeks. I'm tired. The nursery isn't remotely ready, baby clothes need washed and organized, and I need to pack my hospital bag.