Menu

Jenny in Atl. and Elaine...........

How in the ^&%&&* did you get those pics in your posts??? I've clicked on the little frame and pasted in the url, I've loaded to photobucket.....nada. Just a box with a red square.

Spill it.

Have you tried clicking the paper clip to upload it from your computer or a url? There are size restrictions on those, but it may be another option for you.

Clicking the mountain icon worked for me other times, so I don't know why it's not for you. (Are those mountains? I guess maybe it is supposed to be a graph of some sort. Who knows.)

Try this for practice.

Open this link.

See the picture of Tiger?

Right click on it and it should give you an option like "copy image address" (sorry, I'm on a mac so I don't know the lingo) or open image in new window, then copy the address.

Then come back here and make a post in this thread and click the little square that looks like mountains and is yellow (to the left of the quote icon) above where you type your response.

Now paste the url (ctrl v ) and hit post reply.

Once you do this it will be the same for every image :)

********Be sure to erase the http:// that is auto filled on the image tag or you will end up with http://http://

This is my sig that my DH made for me. He does graphic art. Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow image sigs... :crying: So if I want to use it here I'd have to insert it at the end of my posts. This is how I would insert it:

>

To make it work you remove all of the spaces between and then you will see my sig, like this:

pamssig.jpg

To get the URL code for a picture that you want to use it must be hosted somewhere on the web. That is where sites like photobucket come in. My husband hosts my sig picture on his website, dailytruthwp.com To get the URL address for a picture you mouse over the pic and right click then select properties. The properties window will have the URL Address. You take the address and stick it between the color]

And there you have it.

How in the ^&%&&* did you get those pics in your posts??? I've clicked on the little frame and pasted in the url, I've loaded to photobucket.....nada. Just a box with a red square.

Spill it.

:001_smile: This was a first for me, too. It took some figuring out I'll tell ya!

I have all of my pictures in Picasa and what I had to do was right click on the photo and select the "upload to web album" option. Once it was uploaded, I right clicked on the picture again, clicked on properties and pasted the link here. Here is dancing, part2. That sounds like a lot of work, but it really was easy.

DSCF2198.JPG?imgmax=640