Menu

Are there any notebooking pages or other "gravy" online to go with SOTW3?

HappyGrace

That is amazing! Just in time, too, I was about to start printing and assembling our notebook for next year. I can't believe they have pages for all the chapters, and even different sections. Unfortunately, it's probably too advanced for us just yet with all those lines but we might use it anyways.

Any notebooking pages, lapbooking pages, ANYthing interesting to go with SOTW3; this fall will be my third time teaching it and I just want something a little different! :)

A few of us store our pages over at hslaunch .

Just type sotw into HSlaunch's search files box and it will detail a list of SOTW options. Then flick through the two page list for the SOTW3 options.

(A mom had a pinterest list of things relating to SOTW3 - smacking my head - I forgot to archive it, maybe someone else here may have the link for that?)

Edited by tuesdayschild
updated link :-)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A few of us store our pages over at hslaunch .

Just type sotw into HSlaunch's search files box and it will detail a list of SOTW options. Then flick through the two page list for the SOTW3 options.

Thanks for sharing that link. I've never heard of it before! I just saved a bunch of SOTW 2 note booking pages to my computer :001_smile: I'm always amazed at the helpful information I find on this board. Love it!

<snip> I'm always amazed at the helpful information I find on this board. Love it!

Nodding.... me too:)

And since this thread has sprung to life again ;)

Here is one pinterest that lists a ton of SOTW/history gravy.

(I still can't find that original pinterest I mentioned, it listed just SOTW3. )