Menu

Teachers Lodge 3-15-2012

Beware of daggers and Senate meetings! ;)

Today's Teachers Lodge is accompanied by upset stomach (mom), slight fever and congestion (son), and more-sleep-than-the-rest-of-us-ever-get (daughter), along with a side of homemade bagels! :D

For breakfast this morning, I had one sausage patty and am attempting to make some gluten-free bagels. (I have a sneaking suspicion that my body loved the fact that I ate two gluten-free meals on Monday, but it did not like when I haven't been as careful since then. We'll see.

Was supposed to take kiddos for a homeschool swim team evaluation this afternoon but may reschedule due to two of us not feeling well.

Question of the day: What's your most favorite tv show, movie, or hobby?

Talk to me! :bigear:

Happy Ides! And Happy Birthday to my big brother (who I have to call as soon as I finish this post. . . )

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner:

Usual 2 eggs, 1 everything bagel thin, p.b., water

Usual salad with protein

Something easy. This is the last easy meal we will have this week because dh comes home late this month and I have to start cooking again!:tongue_smilie:

Today - a hunker down and get things done at home day. We are also going to clean the house so that dh doesn't come home from his trip, look around and head right back out the door.

Favorite t.v. show/movie/hobby: T.V. shows and movies vary based on my mood and what I've seen more recently. I've just discovered Doctor Who (I'm always late at discovering everything). I don't know if it counts as a hobby, but right now one of my favorite things to do is Zumba.