Menu

FAFSA completed, CSS Profile submitted, IDOC paperwork mailed off ...

Kareni

:cheers2:

I've been done for a while with my 2 FAFSAs and 2CSS and 2 IDOCs. But I had a new wrinkle this year of having to get copies of tax transcripts??? Also an insidiously probing form about our household expenses that was more intrusive than the CSS (if that's conceivable).

:cheers2:

I've been done for a while with my 2 FAFSAs and 2CSS and 2 IDOCs. But I had a new wrinkle this year of having to get copies of tax transcripts??? Also an insidiously probing form about our household expenses that was more intrusive than the CSS (if that's conceivable).

That is rather hard to believe. (Or maybe just to scary to think about!)

Wow. And just how much income could you bring in if you sold platelets regularly? And do you really need two kidneys?

Ouch!

Regards,

Kareni

On the "dependent verification forms" there are scary legal sections about inaccuracies and cover-ups. Makes me feel like financial aid apps could be fodder for a thriller/financial intrigue plot.:glare:

Sounds like there are novels to be written! Murder mysteries with the detective as a financial aid officer??

Drats! I only thought we were done. Yesterday my daughter received word that her paperwork had been selected for verification. This is the fourth time we've had to go through this process; unfortunately, new this year is the requirement to obtain a tax return transcript from the IRS. Grrrr ....

Regards,

Kareni

We finished ours on February 29th. Then I found out on Monday that ds forgot to do the supplement required by one school. Even after I asked him if we got everything!! Aaargghh!! Teen boys will be the death of me yet!

(Fingers in ears) LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, I can't hear you!!!!!! (Screams the mom of one 15 year old male, one 13 year old male, and one 11 year old male.)

:eek: Faith