Menu

what is the stupidest thing you would love to do?

mine is I would love to smash every hp printer or hp product I have. The amount of stress and grief those stupid printers have caused me over the last 2 years would make me love it!What a dream!!! SMASH SMASH SMASH

thanks for listening

lori in tx who has to trick her printer into accepting new ink cartridges!

OK, I'll play. I would like to walk up to strangers and really tell them what I think. Thursday night I was in the mall with my kids and I kept envisioning doing this to people as we walked around.

The boy with his pants hanging around his knees: "excuse me, there are little kids here, PULL UP your pants!"

The girl (or most women) wearing the low cut pants: "They make you look fat when you have a roll going above the pants!"

A couple of elderly men: "What were you thinking when you bought those pants? Maybe they would be OK on a golf course, but they are ugly."

The girl dressed in black with her short hair spiked and her nose ring in: "OK, you have my attention, now what?"

I could go on and on! It would be fun just to spend the day at the mall getting in peoples faces and telling them what I think of their appearance. But of course I would never do that!

Melissa

OK, I'll play. I would like to walk up to strangers and really tell them what I think. Thursday night I was in the mall with my kids and I kept envisioning doing this to people as we walked around.

The boy with his pants hanging around his knees: "excuse me, there are little kids here, PULL UP your pants!"

The girl (or most women) wearing the low cut pants: "They make you look fat when you have a roll going above the pants!"

A couple of elderly men: "What were you thinking when you bought those pants? Maybe they would be OK on a golf course, but they are ugly."

The girl dressed in black with her short hair spiked and her nose ring in: "OK, you have my attention, now what?"

I could go on and on! It would be fun just to spend the day at the mall getting in peoples faces and telling them what I think of their appearance. But of course I would never do that!

Melissa

:D:D:DThat would be a blast!

lori in tx who is printing using that dumb HP