Menu

I love tuesdays!

Tuesdays are two-for pizza nights at our local convenience store. Everyone but me goes to grandma's for pizza and I stay at home, watch a scary movie and don't cook anything.

This sounds like a fabulous night in! :iagree:

I dont usually like Tuesday's as it seems a bit of a nothing day and not much happens usually. I tend to try and be creative as possible on this day by making arts and crafts with my children. This make a negative into a positive!

I think tonight we are building boat rafts from cork of wine bottles!

:chillpill:

I don't know yet. I do know it will not be that Human centipede thing. One of my boys watched that and I'm horrified. Personally I prefer zombies and the occasional vampire. Werewolves are always good.

So have you seen the new "Fright Night?" Not exactly scary from what I have heard, but it does have vampires, and more importantly (imo)- David Tennant. ;)

Enjoy your evening!

I don't know yet. I do know it will not be that Human centipede thing. One of my boys watched that and I'm horrified. Personally I prefer zombies and the occasional vampire. Werewolves are always good.

Ack, I heard about the human centipede thing, no way. Zombies, good.

Pandorum was an interesting sci-fi, zombie-ish movie.