Menu

Apologia Gen Sci Schedule: Sonlight or MFW?

Daisy

I bought the one from MFW. The schedule was fine and we've used their own schedules. Never bought SL ones to compare.

each module has it assigned on do these pages today.. this experiment. Lab supply list at the beginning. reminder to study for the test and take it test.

The set up is not "grid" but rather day to day check off. we find it very easy on our eyes to read and follow along. There a place in the front to record test grades. some of the years in the mfw plans there's even place to record lab grades. I can't remember if General is one. I'm too lazy to turn on the lights to go look. I know in biology and chemistry it is.

not sure that's detailed enough to help you see it. It was nice to buy the stuff new and get the package. Bought it for oldest and now middle child is using it. so it made sense to me to get their lesson plans included in that package.

-crystal

I bought the one from MFW. The schedule was fine and we've used their own schedules. Never bought SL ones to compare.

each module has it assigned on do these pages today.. this experiment. Lab supply list at the beginning. reminder to study for the test and take it test.

The set up is not "grid" but rather day to day check off. we find it very easy on our eyes to read and follow along. There a place in the front to record test grades. some of the years in the mfw plans there's even place to record lab grades. I can't remember if General is one. I'm too lazy to turn on the lights to go look. I know in biology and chemistry it is.

not sure that's detailed enough to help you see it. It was nice to buy the stuff new and get the package. Bought it for oldest and now middle child is using it. so it made sense to me to get their lesson plans included in that package.

-crystal

Do you happen to remember if MFW takes 2 or 3 weeks for the first module? I've heard Sonlight takes 3 weeks just to ease into it. I'm liking that idea, but can do that myself really if it comes down to it.