Menu

St. Patrick's Day recipes?

My favorite comes from the book Sunday Soups. I made it last year for the first time and decided right away that it would be a new tradition. It's a corned beef, cabbage, and potato soup which is then poured into individual ramekins, topped with puff pastry, and baked. Yummy.

Of course, it looks like DH and I have book group on St. Patrick's Day this year, so I'll make this for dinner on the 18th instead. I'm thinking of making this recipe to take to book group.

My favorite comes from the book Sunday Soups. I made it last year for the first time and decided right away that it would be a new tradition. It's a corned beef, cabbage, and potato soup which is then poured into individual ramekins, topped with puff pastry, and baked. Yummy.

Of course, it looks like DH and I have book group on St. Patrick's Day this year, so I'll make this for dinner on the 18th instead. I'm thinking of making this recipe to take to book group.

The bundt cake link looks good!

One thing I'm making this year is called Leprechaun Crunch. Basically, it's like any other white chocolate bark recipe, but you use crushed mint oreos, green m&ms, broken pretzel sticks and the shamrock marshmallows from a box of Lucky Charms. :)