Menu

10 old boy clothes

My husband and I staged an intervention with our almost 11 year old son. In addition to talking about body changes/puberty, we talked to him about his appearance and hygiene. We got his hair cut and took him to get some slightly nicer clothes. My daughter at the same age took a rather natural interest in her appearance, but he didn't at all. Nothing profound, but it is really fun to feel like we are helping to usher him into being an adult, and I know personal appearance is just a tiny part of that, but he does look quite handsome.

My husband and I staged an intervention with our almost 11 year old son. In addition to talking about body changes/puberty, we talked to him about his appearance and hygiene. We got his hair cut and took him to get some slightly nicer clothes. My daughter at the same age took a rather natural interest in her appearance, but he didn't at all. Nothing profound, but it is really fun to feel like we are helping to usher him into being an adult, and I know personal appearance is just a tiny part of that, but he does look quite handsome.

We've had both sides, a boy (11) who does his own laundry because it has to be just so and his hair? oh my. Don't touch it. Another boy (14) that has FINALLY taken a personal interest in his own appearance (and smell :001_smile:) It's nice to have handsome, non-smelly young men around! Congratulations!