Menu

QUICK....I need your help...bread

I am making cinnamon bread...uisng my bread machine to make the dough, then I add the goodies on the inside, putting in myown bread pan, letting the loaf rise and then bake. The first time I did it, according to my book, I was to divide the dough into 3 loaves...they were WAY too small for my bread pans. SO this this time I put all the dough in one pan...and it rose, but barely above the top of the pan, so I thought it was ok. I put it in the oven, baked it for about 30 min. on 350. The top was VERY brown (not burned) and so I took it out...took it out of the pan...the was still raw inside (found out after cutting it open)....I put it back into the pan and into oven (where it is rightnow)...turned the oven down to 300. Hoping I haven't runied it. Did I do the right thing??? AND I want to make another one...so what do I do differently? Could I have put too much good stuff in the middle....I didn't know how much to do...so I just winged it. PLEASE help!! THANKS!!!!

If the top is browning too much, I place a piece of foil on top. I also use an meat thermometer to take an internal temperature of the bread before taking it out to assure the inside is 195-200 F.

I don't have a meat thermometer. So I used a candy one instead.

Tell me, the top of this one is now all caved in...will it still end up tasting ok???