Menu

I just got turned down for insurance because

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm really surprised as I thought health insurance companies couldn't exclude someone anymore, for pre-existing conditions. I thought it was part of the Affordable Healthcare Act. But I do know that parts of it are being implemented incrementally.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm really surprised as I thought health insurance companies couldn't exclude someone anymore, for pre-existing conditions. I thought it was part of the Affordable Healthcare Act. But I do know that parts of it are being implemented incrementally.

This was for supplemental disability ins., and I don't really care all too much. I haven't missed a day of work in years....pain, or no pain....I work.

I just was applying for ins. For dh and the girl asked me if I wanted a quote for me too...so I figured why not?

Nope....I don't fit the profile:tongue_smilie:

This was for supplemental disability ins., and I don't really care all too much. I haven't missed a day of work in years....pain, or no pain....I work.

I just was applying for ins. For dh and the girl asked me if I wanted a quote for me too...so I figured why not?

Nope....I don't fit the profile:tongue_smilie:

Aah.... thanks for the clarification. How strange they don't have a rider, rather than fully excluding you from getting a policy though...