Menu

Can I ask a delicate embarassing question?

What brand of underwear do you gals recommend? Mine are so old it's getting embarassing but I don't even know where to shop. Back in the day it used to be VS but last time I went into one of their stores it was too loud and busy and I couldn't stand it. (I'm a shop-a-phobic. :))

I want cotton, not something my grandma would wear, and comfortable. I wear lots of knit dresses and skirts so I do have pantyline concerns. I'm a petite hourglass figure gal that could stand to lose twenty pounds.

Suggestions?

I like TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I usually buy a pair or two to see if they work. After a few wearings I rush back to buy all they have in that kind. I've found packaged underwear can vary size and fit in each package (even when they're marked the same). I like Jockey brand too, they seem to last forever. I used to frequent an outlet store. I know there was one in the Odessa outlet malls, are they even still there? Lake of the Ozarks outlet? They used to have a Jockey outlet.

American Eagle. I wear the boy cut style - 100% cotton, and the fit to where they DO NOT ride up into the unknown. :tongue_smilie:

I DO buy a size bigger than I normally wear to allow for some shrinkage and to make sure they have good coverage.

LOVE them.

They are a bit pricey, but they run specials often, and when they do, I buy a LOT!

American Eagle. I wear the boy cut style - 100% cotton, and the fit to where they DO NOT ride up into the unknown. :tongue_smilie:

I DO buy a size bigger than I normally wear to allow for some shrinkage and to make sure they have good coverage.

LOVE them.

They are a bit pricey, but they run specials often, and when they do, I buy a LOT!

:iagree: Just going to suggest AE. Pretty and lacy, yet practical. :)