Menu

Now I am just mad

Ok, remember that creepy phone call I got about a week ago where the message said things like, "Oh my G-D! She is throwing up" and more?

Well, I got ANOTHER message from that number with no actual message, just a hang up.

I decided to CALL the number and inform them that we are no longer the number to the Rest Home in case they needed one.

It was a TIMESHARE number for Diamond Resorts, the timeshare with that arrogant idiot who looks like Donald Trump. :lol:

WHY would they leave such an odd message on my machine?

Dawn

Well, I will never stay in one their resorts now and I may even write a few blog posts and reviews of the one place of theirs I did stay, quite by accident I will note. The resort had literally JUST sold their property to Diamond Resort AFTER I purchased the week's stay with them. They were going through the transition while we were there.

DO NOT STAY AT A DIAMOND RESORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:glare:

Umm . . . so that you would call back ;)

The time share could have trunk lines for their phones.

We would get calls at the hotel from people who had a missed call or *69 the call they had gotten. It would come into the front desk and often people couldn't understand why we couldn't just connect them with the room that had just called them. Well, because we have no idea which room called you!

Same thing happens when my husband calls from work. If I forget and just hit call back, it goes to the switch board, not his department in the hospital.