Menu

Pin It button on Pinterest - walk me thru it please?

I have made some boards and I know how to Repin. But I can't figure out how to put the pin in my task bar.

I have the email from Pinterest with the link to the directions, but it is not making sense.

Someone please walk me thru it veryyyyyyyyyy slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwly.

Thanks!

I was having troubles too but it turned out I was doing it I just didn't know it lol Did you go to the how to on the pintrest page? after I added it to my favorites bar it was never showing up. it got added to the end of the list which made it not show up on my bar, I just moved it from the bottom of the list to the top and there it was.

Follow the steps they say, that part is easy. Then go to your favorites menu, open the folder favorites bar, click and drag the pin it title up to the top of your list in that folder. Once you do that you will see it appear on your actual tool bar. If you favorites bar is like mine there is too many items to show them all on the screen at once.

I have made some boards and I know how to Repin. But I can't figure out how to put the pin in my task bar.

I have the email from Pinterest with the link to the directions, but it is not making sense.

Someone please walk me thru it veryyyyyyyyyy slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwly.

Thanks!

What browser do you use? I use Firefox. Under options check that you want to view the bookmarks toolbar. Drag and drop the pin button into it.

I was having troubles too but it turned out I was doing it I just didn't know it lol Did you go to the how to on the pintrest page? after I added it to my favorites bar it was never showing up. it got added to the end of the list which made it not show up on my bar, I just moved it from the bottom of the list to the top and there it was.

Follow the steps they say, that part is easy. Then go to your favorites menu, open the folder favorites bar, click and drag the pin it title up to the top of your list in that folder. Once you do that you will see it appear on your actual tool bar. If you favorites bar is like mine there is too many items to show them all on the screen at once.

Yes, I have gone there and all I managed to pin was that page! And no logo with it.

Sigh.

When I go to the Pinterest help area, they send you to the Goodies page.

There I find a section that says Pin It button for websites. And a Logo button to display. I don't find directions that say, Pin In button for your tool bar.

I am sure I am missing a connection here!

ok, I got it. I found a different help page on my Pinterest page. However, it still does show up with the Pinterest Icon. Wierd. But I got it.

Whew.

Now onto bigger issues for the day, Grand babies are coming over for lunch and nap time!