Menu

An Atmosphere of Grace (CC)

I wasn't sure if I should do this or not, but opting for the fact that I think it might be helpful to someone, I thought I would share. I just posted a blog post on creating an atmosphere of grace in our home, and how God has been working on me in this area. Hoping my struggle in this area might encourage someone else! :)

This has been the resounding call of God to me lately, that I foster an atmosphere of grace in my home.

:hurray:

Beautiful. I've been pondering these same things the last few weeks. It's amazing what a change of attitude in ME does for my family--just changes everything. So easy, but so hard:D. I'm bookmarking your post so I can reread it many times in the future!

Thanks for posting. After reading Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, I needed my edges smoothed out again:D...

It has been Battle Hymn of the Jewish Mother in my house this week!! If you don't do your schoolwork, you will not get into Med school or Law school!! Therefore, if you are not going to study, you will end up washing toilets......And since you need to be the best toilet scrubber....we better get busy learning how to scrub! :D

Faithe

Thanks for posting. After reading Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, I needed my edges smoothed out again:D...

It has been Battle Hymn of the Jewish Mother in my house this week!! If you don't do your schoolwork, you will not get into Med school or Law school!! Therefore, if you are not going to study, you will end up washing toilets......And since you need to be the best toilet scrubber....we better get busy learning how to scrub! :D

Faithe

:lol: love it! Wish mine were old enough to scrub toilets! One day! buahahahaha! ;)

:hurray:

Beautiful. I've been pondering these same things the last few weeks. It's amazing what a change of attitude in ME does for my family--just changes everything. So easy, but so hard:D. I'm bookmarking your post so I can reread it many times in the future!

I had the same experience - woke up to a beautiful sunny day that put me in a great mood and I've noticed a marked difference in the kids today.