Menu

Professor B math CD is just a bunch of powerpoints?

BlueTaelon

I got our CD straight from Prof B and when I pop it in it opened up a 5 slide PP presentation and NOTHING to explain how to access it. I had to force browse the CD and its just a ton of ppt files. Not exactly what I was expecting and no where does it list needing to have Powerpoint on your computer. I would be seriously ticked if we didn't already have PP installed. Is this all it is? A powerpoint presentation? No interacting with it? Right now I'm saying this is sooo not worth $80. What am I missing? I'm going to have to search each file just to figure out where to start in a child who already knows there numbers quite well.

All one needs is a viewer. You don't need powerpoint. You press the space bar past the introduction ( or sit through the entire presentation every time) to get to the lessons. The lessons are supposed to be read by you. It requires your interaction with the child the entire lesson.

All one needs is a viewer. You don't need powerpoint. You press the space bar past the introduction ( or sit through the entire presentation every time) to get to the lessons. The lessons are supposed to be read by you. It requires your interaction with the child the entire lesson.

So I'm noticing, I don't know why I was thinking there was at least some level of automation with the program. Still annoyed though that its a pain to get into the program.

Yes, it is a pain. Sometimes I press the space bar too many times and have to re-enter the entire program. If you can get past the annoyances, it's a good program and gets results. Prof. B purposefully did not automate it because he wanted to be sure of parent interaction.