Menu

who loves their toaster oven???

I ditched the microwave close to a decade ago. I got a portable convection/toaster oven. Mine is Delongi. I got one large enough to fit my largest casserole, a 9 x 13 pyrex, and a pizza pan. I love it!!

The only thing I don't like is that I can't figure out how to clean it..... there is a grill like side, the fan is underneath, and if I spray oven cleaner, then it will be blown on the next meal...

I like ours. I don't use it nearly as much as I probably could.

It's an Oster. We bought it at Walmart about a year ago. It's a nice size. Stainless. Digital. It has several selections that allow you to bake, broil, and convection bake. Also has a defrost and pizza button. It has several racks that adjust or can be taken out and a large window that allows you to see the food your cooking. Seems easy to clean although I've never made anything too messy in it.

I'm making baked potatoes in it right now. Made garlic bread the other night. Overall, I've been very happy with it.

I love my toaster oven!!!

I have an Oster brand, sort of like this one:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=oster+toaster+oven&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12105260403102561778&sa=X&ei=AHtST_r1MbSCsgK6v53wBQ&ved=0CKwBEPICMAM#

I use it more than my real oven,

I baked brownies in it last night.

I like that I don't heat up a huge oven to cook a small thing (like a potato).

Lara

I love mine! We have had several, they were all good. Our current one is a GE with a little bump out the back so a pizza will fit.

It uses half the electricity of our regular oven, we use it instead of the oven 2 to 4 nights a week, whenever what we are cooking is being cooked in an oven like thing and it is small enough to fit in the toaster oven.

We do not have a microwave. Every time we turned it on it blew a fuse so we got rid of it. We use the toaster oven to toast and to reheat leftovers. I use the stove top to reheat soup and a double boiler to melt chocolate.

It only took about a week for me to adjust to not using a microwave for anything. And I've found the food tastes better reheated in the toaster oven anyway.