Menu

TOG Roll Call

Hedgehogs4

I was a little worried taking on TOG this year, but I LOVE it! It just works so well for us. I consider this our learning curve year. I am just now, at the end of the year, figuring out how many ways I could have used TOG this year but didn't.

I wish we had a TOG co-op in the area, but we don't.

This was me, too (last year). We are finishing our second year with TOG and going into Year 3 in the fall. I am still fairly new on these forums, although I've been a member for a couple of years. I just haven't had much time to spend here... but I've decided that I'd like a little more community with my TOG experience, so I was really glad to see this thread.

I'll have a son taking the new R-Lite Literature class through the Lampstand Learning Center, while studying the history at home with me. Our second son may or may not be with us for homeschool next year (he is in ps currently). Our third son will be in UG, and the fourth son would be LG but may go to first grade. I'm still making my plans.

I hope to get to know other TOG moms better! I'll be TOG booth hosting at the Midwest Homeschool Convention, so drop in if you are there, and we can encourage each other.

I guess we get added to the list. :D We will be starting up year 2 in a few weeks.

I am going to take a couple weeks and shore up the transition from ancient to medieval, with an emphasis on the early church from an Orthodox perspective.

I guess we get added to the list. :D We will be starting up year 2 in a few weeks.

I am going to take a couple weeks and shore up the transition from ancient to medieval, with an emphasis on the early church from an Orthodox perspective.

Been following your other thread. Welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be starting TOG Year 1 mid-June (hopefully). I'm only buying unit 1 to begin. I'm a little scared that it will be too much to start off with in my hs'ing adventure. Who knows, I may still chicken out and just go with SOTW. But I hope not. I feel drawn to TOG for some reason and I hope it is a good fit for us! -lu

We'll be starting TOG Year 1 mid-June (hopefully). I'm only buying unit 1 to begin. I'm a little scared that it will be too much to start off with in my hs'ing adventure. Who knows, I may still chicken out and just go with SOTW. But I hope not. I feel drawn to TOG for some reason and I hope it is a good fit for us! -lu

I also use

I am using TOG with SOTW as our core reading. :) working really well for us. We also use the SOTW activity guides.