Menu

Please pray for Jean in Newcastle

She is exhausted, her blood pressure is high, and she is experiencing a lot of pain, including chest pain.

What really worries me is that she didn't go to Zumba last night. She always goes to Zumba no matter how badly she feels.

I would appreciate your prayers for her.

Thanks,

RC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is exhausted, her blood pressure is high, and she is experiencing a lot of pain, including chest pain.

What really worries me is that she didn't go to Zumba last night. She always goes to Zumba no matter how badly she feels.

I would appreciate your prayers for her.

Thanks,

RC

:( Poor Jean! Thanks for letting us know Rough Collie, please keep us updated. Praying for dear Jean. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:lol: I drag myself out of bed (and yes it was dragging) and I see Roughcollie's not so subtle message to call the doctor! I just got off the phone with the doctor's office. My doctor isn't in today but they got me in with his colleague. The doctor's office is 45 min. away so I'm going to have to get this achy tired body to hurry up and get ready. (I have another doctor closer but this office is the one I go to when I want the "big guns".) Thank you for all your prayers. I hope that this doctor listens and that I do a good job of explaining all that is going on.

I hope that this doctor listens and that I do a good job of explaining all that is going on.

Here's another subtle hint: Just tell the doctor flat out what your symptoms are, without minimizing anything.

It does not matter that your severe pain is not as severe as it would feel to have your leg hacked off with a penknife.

:lol: I drag myself out of bed (and yes it was dragging) and I see Roughcollie's not so subtle message to call the doctor! I just got off the phone with the doctor's office. My doctor isn't in today but they got me in with his colleague. The doctor's office is 45 min. away so I'm going to have to get this achy tired body to hurry up and get ready. (I have another doctor closer but this office is the one I go to when I want the "big guns".) Thank you for all your prayers. I hope that this doctor listens and that I do a good job of explaining all that is going on.

Oh Jean, I hope they can get you sorted out. Praying for wisdom for that doctor. I hope he gets the right diagnoses and can help you. Please update us when you get back from the dr's. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: