Menu

A question about the writing assignments in MFW AHL

From the sample I see that they work on learning how to write an argumentive essay, and do writing assignments from the Notgrass. I see in the table of contents that there are other writing assignments. Can anyone tell me more about the types of writing assignments? Are they mostly from Notgrass?

There are 6 assigned writing assignments in Notgrass book. Those are not argumentative essay in structure. Students can have free style and be creative on it.

Julie in MN wrote something a few days ago on mfw board... I did such a sloppy writing job I erased my answer on the thread about the Notgrass writing

http://board.mfwbooks.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12241

In English credit..... 5 major argumentative essays. Then there are some poetry assignments with Psalms and Proverbs. So as you study those books and their writing styles (it's ancient literature too!), the students get to practice similar styles of writing and organizing.

There is a daily writing going on with history questions, and response to Bible readings.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something....

-crystal