Menu

INTRODUCING...............(pls watch)......DS11......

THX for watching:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=179124925533055#!/photo.php?v=179124925533055

ds 11 -- character name: John D. Weber

Stage Name: Michael McCosh

Please help spread the word about OurShow. LIKE the OurShow Facebook page and share the page with your friends. Ask your friends to LIKE us. The more we can spread the word, the easier it will be to find sponsors.

OurShow: CC from here on

NetworkYouTube

AboutTweens, Sketches, Parodies, Music Videos, Christian Entertainment

DescriptionCreated by Kathryn Arnett and Katharine McKenny. Four friends put on a sketch show in their garage. We are currently in development of this show.

For more information, or to learn how you can support OurShow: info@thenewfangled.com.

Please help spread the word about OurShow. LIKE the OurShow Facebook page and share the page with your friends. Ask your friends to LIKE us. The more we can spread the word, the easier it will be to find sponsors.

Plot OutlineReston Jakobs is new at school. Millie Fremont finds out Reston is writing a show and convinces him to let her co-produce. Together they create OurShow. Violet Fremont, Millie's younger sister, and Alex Dunne, Violet's best friend, also help. The show is produced in the Fremonts' garage, and the Fremont parents edit the show.

Edited by MariannNOVA

Thank you -- one of the producers thought of that.

All day long we have been doing 'that' -- and giggling over it.

:D

I do that to my kids all the time, I tell them I've got my eye on them and do that hand signal to them. BTW dd12 says your ds is cute ;) Didn't I just post in a thread yesterday that she still has no interest in boys. Of course she would say that just to make it look like momma is a liar. :lol:

I do that to my kids all the time, I tell them I've got my eye on them and do that hand signal to them. BTW dd12 says your ds is cute ;) Didn't I just post in a thread yesterday that she still has no interest in boys. Of course she would say that just to make it look like momma is a liar. :lol:

Your dd has good taste!!!! ;)

I sit outside of the twins classical conversation's classroom with other moms and I do the 'watching you' thing ALL the time!:001_smile:

What is it about? I don't see any real explanation....did I miss it? Sorry! :)

No apology necessary :001_smile:. Info below -- the video is a promo for OurShow -- info below in purple and bolded.

ds 11 -- character name: John D. Weber

Stage Name: Michael McCosh

OurShow: CC from here on

NetworkYouTube

AboutTweens, Sketches, Parodies, Music Videos, Christian Entertainment

DescriptionCreated by Kathryn Arnett and Katharine McKenny. Four friends put on a sketch show in their garage. We are currently in development of this show.

For more information, or to learn how you can support OurShow: info@thenewfangled.com.

Plot OutlineReston Jakobs is new at school. Millie Fremont finds out Reston is writing a show and convinces him to let her co-produce. Together they create OurShow. Violet Fremont, Millie's younger sister, and Alex Dunne, Violet's best friend, also help. The show is produced in the Fremonts' garage, and the Fremont parents edit the show. John D. Weber, Millie and Violet's cousin, is the director of the show.