Menu

I had a really ____ day and _____.

I had a really crappy day and I'm making spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner.

Spaghetti helps make life good. As does beer. :tongue_smilie:

I had a I'm-sick-of-being-sick day and I ate the d*** leftover pizza for dinner. No one wants to cook when I'm sick and I haven't had gluten since Jan 1. I had one piece last night and was fine, today I had two. That's it, no more gluten after this, but at least I got dinner. :glare:

I had a pretty good day and then the sun went down.

(it is day 2 of no xbox for ds, he did well most of the day, even got a ton of school work done and went outside to play, then got mad when he realized I was not hooking it back up for this evening and hurt ds8)

10 minutes until bedtime...

I hope everyone who needs it has a better day tomorrow. :grouphug:

I'm sorry you had a crappy day. Food and beer always do the trick. Although, I'm surprised it's meat ball sauce and not spaghetti alla puttanesca with the anchovies and all...
:D My eldest likes anchovies, but alas, not the rest of the family. Sometimes I wonder about them. :tongue_smilie:

The house is quiet. School is set up for tomorrow. Life is good. Gonna listen to my

then go to bed. Well, after I find our not-very-smart cat that can't find us (seriously) if we're on a different floor of the house from her.

I had a PMS-y day and now I am enjoying chicken wings, brownies, and Mike's.

I LOVE chicken wings and Mike's!!!!! That's what I'm having tomorrow when dh and I have our in-home date night. :D

For me, it's been a very looooooooonnnnnnnggggg day and now I can't fall asleep. :glare: This is going to make for an even longer day tomorrow. :glare:

I am having a I'm-so-tired-and-wish-I-didn't-have-to-go-out-to-a-meeting-tonight day! We are eating food from the South African shop (i.e. "home" comfort food - we are South Africans in Australia). When I get home from my meeting I'll go straight to bed.

I had a: I saw this post and was too tired & irritated to even post about my day, kind of day and I shut the computer down and went to bed...after a hug from the child that put me in that tired and irritated mood. She can be a bit exhausting. I will not cave though and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tiring to stick to your guns :glare:

BUT, I got up and ate a bit of the carrot cake I made yesterday :D, hubby prayed for me and today will be better. Today will be better...I'll keep repeating that as much as possible...:tongue_smilie:

I had a GREAT day at work full of hugs from students, sunny skies, and signing up our school for the SEAsia Math Olympiad (first time ever! Those Singapore kids are going down! :tongue_smilie:)... Then home to a fantastic Indian meal cooked by our amah.

And now I am in bed, playing on my iPad while dh is out playing tennis with the guys and the kids are asleep.

Good day. :001_smile: