Menu

Have you done the Beautiful Feet Horse unit study? Can it be done in a co-op?

Shellydon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm bumping up this old thread because I'm really interested in reading a review about the Beautiful Feet Horse Study.

Does it get redundant or are the books interesting enough that it keeps a child's focus throughout the study?

Can it be done in a semester or is it important to keep the readings spread out on a 2-3x/week schedule?

Can this be done with an 8 year old 2nd grader?

I'm bumping up this old thread because I'm really interested in reading a review about the Beautiful Feet Horse Study.

Does it get redundant or are the books interesting enough that it keeps a child's focus throughout the study?

Can it be done in a semester or is it important to keep the readings spread out on a 2-3x/week schedule?

Can this be done with an 8 year old 2nd grader?

I think it depends on how interested your child is in horse books. My oldest child would have done fine with it as a 2nd grader, my 2nd child would not have done well at all.

I have considered the Horse unit study for my daughter. I see that Winter Promise is now offering it, as well. Would love to hear from someone who has actually used it and hear how they liked it!

The Winter Promise Equine study is completely different than the Beautiful Feet History of the Horse.

Have you done either one? Like the original poster, I was wondering if this can be done as a co-op or in addition to another unit study.

I am the OP. I am planning on doing the Beautiful Feet study for a co-op class next year. It looks very do-able for a group setting.

• 2 years later...