Menu

Shoes- Where to Find Sale Shoes Online!

Great suggestions- actually last week I did those very things. I shopped around town, and after not finding what I was looking for I tried Ebay. I found some decent deals, but decided not to try them since I couldn't return them. (Or I assumed that- maybe you can return some.) Anyway, I went over to Zappos and their free shipping and free return shipping got me. Actually on the shoes I was looking for the Ebay prices and Zappos prices were about the same.

I actually find a lot of good deals on amazon. My dd14 wears a size 12 (gulp!) shoe. I have found great winter boots and sneakers for about $20 to $30. I add the items to my cart that I like and kind of sit and wait to see if they drop in price over the next few days. Because the shoes are often the last stock left (clearance prices, high reviews) they seem to drop faster than most other products.

The sneakers I referenced above were originally $80. It probably helps that her shoe size is not incredibly common but I've also found great shoes for me (size ten) this way.

I also recommend 6pm (zappos outlet site) new deals often, but limited sizes

kohls often has great clearance shoe deals-- made even better with coupons

dillards during their extra % off clearance item sales.

I've also gotten some great deals for the kids at puma.com recently.

amazon used to have great shoe prices but not as much lately