Menu

Is this a complete sentence?

Someone asked the respondent for testimonials from a site other than his own, and as part of his reply, he posted the following. The bold sentence doesn't make sense to me. I left the other sentences to provide context:

Isn't that a silly question? There are undoubtedly sites offering Neurofeedback (NFB) , and some may offer testimonials, but since Neurofeedback takes many half hour sessions at around $100-150 per session. Why? Neuroliminal Training (NT) has been proven to do the same brain wave changing as NFB at a small fraction of that cost.

Isn't that a silly question? There are undoubtedly sites offering Neurofeedback (NFB) , and some may offer testimonials, but since Neurofeedback takes many half hour sessions at around $100-150 per session. Why? Neuroliminal Training (NT) has been proven to do the same brain wave changing as NFB at a small fraction of that cost.

I think the writer started to write one thing, then changed his mind and didn't go back and proofread. If you take out the "since" in the last part of the sentence, it makes sense.