Menu

Good news for ds....

I was able to find a homeschool friendly educational assessor.....who worked with many, many kids in my area. She is willing to test ds, find what type of memory issues and gaps exist due to his Lyme disease and help him and I formulate a plan for finishing up his high school education. She is experienced, Lyme knowledgable, lovely, homeschool friendly ( home schooled her own kids through high school) and she was so positive about everything!

I also spoke with his opthamologist this week, who assured me ds's neural palsy is treatable....and not as bad as I originally thought. He will be seeing him again in a couple of weeks to measure whether he is progressing. If not, he has several avenues we can follow...

Anyway, A little good news and I wanted to share.

Faithe

I was able to find a homeschool friendly educational assessor.....who worked with many, many kids in my area. She is willing to test ds, find what type of memory issues and gaps exist due to his Lyme disease and help him and I formulate a plan for finishing up his high school education. She is experienced, Lyme knowledgable, lovely, homeschool friendly ( home schooled her own kids through high school) and she was so positive about everything!

I also spoke with his opthamologist this week, who assured me ds's neural palsy is treatable....and not as bad as I originally thought. He will be seeing him again in a couple of weeks to measure whether he is progressing. If not, he has several avenues we can follow...

Anyway, A little good news and I wanted to share.

Faithe

I am so happy for you!