Menu

I had the oddest dream last night that made me cry.

I saw my Nanna, (great-grandmother that has been deceased 4 years) and she and I were in a deep conversation about what I wanted to do with my life. She told me "Cheyenne, you need to stop worrying about what other people want you to do, and go for what God has called you to do. Life doesn't wait for you, you need to reach for your dreams and don't ever put them off unless the good Lord wants you too." We talked some more about things I don't remember, and then I woke up.

Okay, and then I fell back to sleep and started dreaming about her again (this doesn't often happen), and she was talking to me about how to live a healthy lifestyle, (oddest thing I know!), she told me to "Enjoy your food, eat slowly, eat one plate of food with a large glass of water, for a treat have one cookie, or a small piece of cake, with a fruit or veggie. And in honor of me, always eat one piece of toast with Jam and tea, (she loved to do this in the afternoon, and I do it too!). And always keep moving, walk and bike everywhere you go, and never over eat. I love you and be a good girl until I see you again."

That was it, I woke up and broke down crying so hard, it was exactly what I needed to hear, (strange how God used my Nanna, but I sure listened!).

I miss my Nanna so much!:crying::crying:

ADD:I just really needed to share.

Aww!! I think that is precious!!! You are so blessed to have had a Nanna that loved/loves you so much!! Smile bigger when something happens knowing that she is right there with you! She sounds like a lovely nanna!!

Oh my she was the only relative that loved us, and I am sad she is gone but even happier to know she may well be resting in the arms of God. Thank you for your kind words, it was so nice to see her again even if the moment was fleeting.:001_smile:

I saw my Nanna, (great-grandmother that has been deceased 4 years) and she and I were in a deep conversation about what I wanted to do with my life. She told me "Cheyenne, you need to stop worrying about what other people want you to do, and go for what God has called you to do. Life doesn't wait for you, you need to reach for your dreams and don't ever put them off unless the good Lord wants you too." We talked some more about things I don't remember, and then I woke up.

Okay, and then I fell back to sleep and started dreaming about her again (this doesn't often happen), and she was talking to me about how to live a healthy lifestyle, (oddest thing I know!), she told me to "Enjoy your food, eat slowly, eat one plate of food with a large glass of water, for a treat have one cookie, or a small piece of cake, with a fruit or veggie. And in honor of me, always eat one piece of toast with Jam and tea, (she loved to do this in the afternoon, and I do it too!). And always keep moving, walk and bike everywhere you go, and never over eat. I love you and be a good girl until I see you again."

That was it, I woke up and broke down crying so hard, it was exactly what I needed to hear, (strange how God used my Nanna, but I sure listened!).

I miss my Nanna so much!:crying::crying:

ADD:I just really needed to share.

What a beautiful gift you have received. May your nanna rest in peace

Cheyenne, write all these things down. If you can remember the dream very vividly, write down what both of you were wearing, where you were sitting, and all of that. You don't want that wonderful dream to fade away.

Thank you Rebecca (that's my momma's name!) I will certainly do this, I love journaling and this is a great way to remember.:001_smile: