Menu

hoping to have found something to get kiddo interested in reading again

SweetMissMagnolia

over the past year or so my ds9 has gone from really enjoying reading to not wanting to read more than a few pages :001_huh: and if the book/story isn't really interesting to him he is really turned off to reading it---we've been doing WWE and those who use it know how they have a few paragraphs from stories in most of the lessons--the past few that we have done recently (Mary Poppins-Alice in Wonderland-Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter)--kiddo said he wanted to know more of what happened in the stories. :D I was thrilled. I have the disney versions of a couple of the stories but I thought they were too "babyish" for him so I ordered some off Amazon.com and the first shipment came in this AM--ALICE IN WONDERLAND--he was so happy-he asked where I got it and said he was going to go look on Amazon for BEATRIX POTTER books we could order next.:D I hope this is a turn around. I've got alot on my amazon wish list that we are going to order over the next few weeks..OH! and from reading a few posts on here I ordered the treasury of poetry for children too-can't wait for it to come in! just had to share.... :D

Edited by SweetMissMagnolia