Menu

Chemistry experiment kits

Donna

I am beginning to think about next year and am planning chemistry. I have plenty of chemistry curriculum but I am thinking I'd love to do lots of experiments with dd. I have quite a few books of chemistry experiments but I do better if I have most or all of the materials handy in a kit so I don't have to go looking for everything or buying different things before each experiment.

Does anyone have suggestions for nice/fun chemistry kits your kids have enjoyed doing experiments from?

We are doing chemistry at a challenging middle school level (I wouldn't say high school because I am not including all the math I'd use for a high school level course like in Analytical Chemistry).

• 1 month later...
Guest kevin59

There are many companies who are providing chemistry kits and it is really difficult to find which one is best. It should be better to you to consult with your chemistry teacher, he will guide you better or you can search it on internet.

Biological Packaging

I am beginning to think about next year and am planning chemistry. I have plenty of chemistry curriculum but I am thinking I'd love to do lots of experiments with dd. I have quite a few books of chemistry experiments but I do better if I have most or all of the materials handy in a kit so I don't have to go looking for everything or buying different things before each experiment.

Does anyone have suggestions for nice/fun chemistry kits your kids have enjoyed doing experiments from?

We are doing chemistry at a challenging middle school level (I wouldn't say high school because I am not including all the math I'd use for a high school level course like in Analytical Chemistry).

Great question! I've been planning for next year and am wondering the same thing. :bigear:

ETA: I just realized this was an old post. :001_huh: