Menu

Teaching with the computer screen shown on TV screen?

Do any of you use your computer to teach from, by sending signal from your computer to TV screen so that more children can see the screen? You could type and they could see what you are typing. Is this worth spending money on? Would this be useful? What kinds of teaching/working with them do you do this way?

Thanks,

Kendall

Do any of you use your computer to teach from, by sending signal from your computer to TV screen so that more children can see the screen? You could type and they could see what you are typing. Is this worth spending money on? Would this be useful? What kinds of teaching/working with them do you do this way?

Thanks,

Kendall

Get the free blackboard app for your tablet, hook the HDMI cable to the TV, and voila! You have a whiteboard. (I use a stylus. Great for teaching math.)

I use the TV for powerpoints and outlines too. I hook the laptop up and we browse text and read as well. You can't beat the TV for searching the internet as a group.

Your imagination is the only limit.

We do this! We have a computer hooked up to the computer and I use a wireless keyboard . We show DiscoveryStreaming videos, Project Gutenberg books, and all kinds of online games on it. I also have a Bamboo tablet hooked up to it to work out math problems and science formulas. It is fantastic to see it on the big screen! :)